January 10, 2011

A Beautiful Begining

Love of My Life
New York City, Washington D.C., Rice Village, Cali :),
my business, blogging,
freedom.
Art is the Love of My Life.
Good music, good food.
Dance is the Love of My Life.
Passion,
world afairs, and global awareness.
Ending world hunger, and genocide is the Love of My Life.
Theatre, broadway,
educating myself.
My beautiful happy nappy hair, is the Love of My Life.
Spirituality,
cute boys (lol :D),
Lauryn Hill, Common, India.Arie, John Legend, the Roots, Noisettes, Janelle Monae,
literature with a purpose.
Fashion is the Love of My Life.
Traveling,
learning languages.
Writing is the Love of My Life.
Shopping :), the Gap, Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Express,
black love,
Nylon magazine, Teen Vogue, Seventeen magazine, Essence, the Jones,
poetry.
My culture is the Love of My Life.
Inspiring is the Love of My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment