February 03, 2011

Hair Journal!

Heyy guys, so the other day I found a recipe on Curly Nikki (I swear I practically live on that site :) for an all natural deep conditioner, and decided I would try it. The recipe included bananas, honey, olive oil, and an egg (haha sounded delicious until I said egg right…). So, here goes my first review :D.

Pros:
1. It was tasty lolz.
2. Since I already had all of the ingredients at my house, it was very cheap :).
3. It was a completely natural conditioner.

Cons:
1. Even though I strained the mixture, there were still little bitty pieces of banana left in my hair after I  rinsed the conditioner out. This was a major con for me.
2. My hair didn’t really feel any different than it does when I use other conditioners.

Final Review:
Scale of 1 to 10- 6
Star Scale- 2 out of 5 stars
Will I Use This Product Again- Maybe, but I think next time I might use baby food bananas instead of real bananas, that way there’ll be no little chunks left in my hair. :).

Happy Hair :),
-Simply Eli <3.

 The mix.

After I strained it. Look at all those banana chunks in the strainer!!

 Putting it in my hair (please excuse my nails lol).

Still mixing it in.

After I rinsed it out. Those little white spots are the banana chunks that stayed in my hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment