March 03, 2011

Confession- Love of My Life Rebirth

            I feel like I owe everyone who is following this blog an apology for the way I’ve been running this blog. When I first started LML, I planned for this blog to do and be much more than what it is now. My initial intentions were for this blog to be a place for young people to come to who are interested in politics, the world, fashion, poetry, art, natural hair, literature, music, culture, and just loving life and who you are. I wanted this blog to be an inspiration to young people all over the world, and so far, in my opinion that is definitely not the direction the blog is currently going in.

            So, with that, I have decided that today, March 3 2011, is the rebirth of Love of My Life. And I promise to dedicate myself to making sure that the new LML is everything that I planned for it to be when I first started it.

            The new Love of My Life- politics, the world, fashion, poetry, art, natural hair, literature, music, culture, loving to unconditionally and consciously love our world and ourselves.

Much Love,
Eli.

No comments:

Post a Comment