March 29, 2011

Hair Update!


So, for about a week now, I've been wearing my hair in super duper long braids, like Solange's, and I love them!! They're extremely easy to wear, as far as styling goes. Because of thier length, I can literally do whatever I want with them. My favorite style right now, has been wrapping them in turbans. Lol, I've become a turban fanatic, even though I'm technically not supposed to wear them at school, because it's a type of hat? Ohhh Well though! Heyy, somewhere I read that if we follow every rule life thows at us we're not really living right? :D.

My plans are to keep them in until the end of April, haha we'll see how that goes though...






The last time I checked (before I put my braids in), my hair is at about 4 inches now! Whoop Whoop!! :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment